Complex IT projects demand a thorough understanding not just of project management, but also of modern system and software engineering processes and methods. Bringing security for the project owner in line with flexibility for the project team, properly estimating cost and effort and controlling projects quickly and actively are just some of the services Spirit in Projects provides for its clients. We gather and manage project risks and methodically implement and support project controlling though our analytical and technical know-how. As a result, our clients’ projects are manageable and delivery deadlines are predictable.
- We integrate project management methods with the current state of knowledge in the fields of requirements engineering, technical design and quality assurance.
- We combine extensive experience in managing complex projects with in-depth technical know-how.
- Our methods make it possible for us to make project processes transparent to and verifiable by project owners and in turn controllable.
- Through our approach of active stakeholder management we create high acceptance of project goals and project results.
- Launching projects, detailed planning, steering, controlling and completion, as general contractors as well
- Stakeholder and scope management
- Estimation procedures, budget planning and management
- Effective work package specifications using RE methods
- Project controlling and reporting
- Resource management
- Redimensioning and restructuring of projects
- Project analyses and evaluations
- Project management of invitations to tender
- Risk analysis and risk management
- Planning and implementation of acceptance testing