Systematic and efficient Project Controlling
A solid project launch is essential to controlling projects in a systematic and efficient manner. The right tools and methods for controlling projects will make it possible for you to react properly to any project situation. In this course, you‘ll learn how to carry out target/actual forecasts, identify deviations, assess consequences, work out corrective measures and become involved in action planning. Project controlling is thus a fundamental tool for any project manager.
- Basis for project planning
- Project controlling tasks in IT projects
- Developing suitable controlling tools
- Managing projects on the basis of procedural models
- V model
- Project forecasts
- Planning and implementing progress reports and performance indicators geared to specific target groups
department project managers, IT project manager
We offer you this course as an inhouse training for your company. Here you can learn more about our service packages. Tell us more about your needs, so that we can tailor an offer that perfectly fits your requirements.
We offer this course also on several dates as a webinar and face-to-face training in German. You can find all upcoming dates for our open trainings in German on our Website.