Responsible for the content of this domain according to § 5 Absatz 1 E-Commerce-Gesetz (Austria):
Spirit in Projects GmbH
Ungargasse 64 – 66 / Stiege 3 / Top 205
Tel.: +43 1 714 00 20
Fax: +43 1 2533 033 – 1210
CEOs: Mag. DI Wolfgang Hiermann, DI Karl Schott
Business purpose: Management consulting
Registration court: Handelsgericht Wien
Registration number: FN 322159 p
VAT-ID: ATU 64696733
Reference for the trademarks named on this website:
- The IREB® logo is a registered trademark of the International Requirements Engineering Board GmbH.
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo, PMI®, PgMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-RMP® and PMI-SP® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The OMG logo is a registered trademark of the Object Management Group, Inc.
- The Open Group logo is a registered trademark of „The Open Group“.
- The IIBA® logo is a registered trademark of the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- ECBA™ and CCBA® are registered trademarks of the International Institute of Business Analysis.
- The UXQB® logo is a registered trademark of the Berufsverband der Deutschen Usability und User Experience Professionals e.V.
The contents of this website are researched and implemented with the utmost care. Errors in the editing process can still not be ruled out. Please send notes and corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of these web pages can not be taken over despite careful examination. In particular, Spirit in Projects GmbH assumes no liability for any damage or consequences arising from the direct or indirect use of the content offered.
Spirit in Projects is the content provider for its own content, which it holds for use, according to the general laws. From these own contents, cross-references (“external links”) to the content provided by other providers should be distinguished. This foreign content neither originates from Spirit in Projects GmbH nor has it the ability to influence this content of third party websites. The content of external sites, to which Spirit in Projects refers by means of links, does not reflect the opinion of Spirit in Projects GmbH, but merely serves the purpose of information and depiction of contexts. Spirit in Projects GmbH dissociates itself hereby expressly from all contents of all linked foreign sides on their website and makes their contents not own. This statement applies to all links and references within the own internet offer as well as to external entries into the mailing lists set up by Spirit in Projects GmbH. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete contents and especially for damages resulting from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference was made is liable.