Information according to the GDPR
Automatic data storage
When the page is accessed, the web server automatically saves data such as the IP address of your device, the addresses of visited subpages, details of your browser (for example, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, …) and the date and time. We do not use this information and usually do not disclose it, but we can not rule out that it will be seen in the event of unlawful behavior.
You have the rights to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and opposition. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in a way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority whose websites you can find at https://www.dsb.gv.at/.
You can reach the persons responsible for data processing under the following contact data:
Wolfgang Hiermann and Karl Schott
Ungargasse 64 – 66 / Entrance 3 / Top 205
Tel .: +43 1 714 00 20
TLS encryption with https
We use https to securely transfer data. By using TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission over the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data. You acknowledge the use of this security of data transfer at the small lock symbol in the upper left corner of the browser and the use of the https scheme as part of our Internet address.
Our website uses HTTP cookies to store user-specific data.
You can always delete cookies that are already on your computer or disable cookies. The procedure for doing this is different for browsers, it is best to look for the instructions in Google for the term “delete cookies chrome” or “disable cookies chrome” in the case of a Chrome browser or exchange the word “chrome” for the name of your browser. B. edge, firefox, safari.
For certain services to contact us or to book trainings, we provide you with contact forms. These serve the following purposes:
- Information package service: Contact according to your given data, sending information brochures and letters
- Callback Service: Contact according to your given data, sending information brochures and letters
- Online Booking of Trainings: Contact according to your given data, sending information brochures and letters, training organization, preparation and follow-up and billing
- Application form: Entry and processing of your application, contact according to your given data
We store and process the following data for the above purposes – the following data refers to information about natural persons:
- Full name
- Title and gender
- Assigned company
- Position in the company
- Telephone (business)
- Mobile phone (business)
- Fax (business)
- e-mail address (business)
- e-mail address (private if announced)
- Address (delivery address)
- Desired and undesired contact methods (e-mail, telephone, mail, electronic mail)
- Booked and attended trainings by Spirit in Projects
- Exam vouchers for exams by external reviewers booked via Spirit in Projects
- Inhouse examinations by external reviewers organised via Spirit in Projects
- Personal areas of interest for specialized topics and trainings of Spirit in Projects
We use Google Analytics from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to statistically analyze visitor data. Google Analytics uses targeted cookies.
Our concern in the sense of the DSGVO is the improvement of our offer and our web appearance. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized. The data processing takes place on the basis of the legal regulations of the § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as the kind 6 EU-DSGVO Abs 1 a) (consent) and / or f (legitimate interest) of the DSGVO.
Deactivation of data collection by Google Analytics
You may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google .com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en.
Google Analytics addendum to data processing
We use Google Maps from Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) on our website. By using the features of this card, data will be transmitted to Google. To see what data Google collects and what this data is used for, visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.