Risk Management in IT Projects
Identifying and correctly assessing risks early on is essential to guaranteeing that projects will be managed to success. Particular attention must be paid to specific IT risks in requirements management, in IT architectures, in quality management and in the testing and acceptance of IT projects. This course analyzes the risk profile of a number of different software development processes. It also covers project situations like outsourcing and the use of standard solutions.
As a project manager who completes this course, you‘ll be acquainted with special requirements for risk management in IT projects and be able to manage risks with precision. The course will support you in the process through numerous examples as well as practical risk lists for IT projects.
- Methodological gathering of risks in projects and project environments
- Risk assessment
- Analysis of specific risks in IT projects:
- Technological risks
- Risks based on the development approach
- Risks resulting from project implementation and the project environment
- Risks resulting from quality management
- Acceptance testing and acceptance risks
- Planning and control risks
- Setting up and controlling risk management in IT projects
- Active risk management in specific project phases
- Reporting of and early warning system for project risks
IT project managers
Principles of project management
We offer you this course as an inhouse training for your company. Here you can learn more about our service packages. Tell us more about your needs, so that we can tailor an offer that perfectly fits your requirements.
We offer this course also on several dates as a webinar and face-to-face training in German. You can find all upcoming dates for our open trainings in German on our Website.