Cancellation conditions for public training courses
The follow conditions apply for cancelling individual course registrations:
- Registrations may be cancelled for free up to 4 weeks before a course begins.
- Cancellations received up to 2 weeks before a course begins are billed at 50% of the costs of the course.
- In cases where a cancellation is received at a later time or a participant does not appear for the course, we will be forced to bill the entire cost of the training course. In cases where a replacement participant is named, no additional charges are billed.
The following conditions shall apply in cases where we ourselves cancel a training date:
- We reserve the right to cancel courses for important organizational reasons (e.g. the minimum number of participants was not reached, an instructor cancels on short notice due to illness, etc.)
- Should a course be cancelled we will, with your consent, re-register you for a different date or a different course. Otherwise any training costs you have already paid will be refunded to you. No further claims shall apply.