Business Analysis Fundamentals
As a project manager, you know how important high-quality requirements are to project planning. In contrast to conventional requirements engineering, business analysis starts as early as the project definition stage, so that business requirements can be gathered, structured and optimized, and finally included within the project‘s goals. Business analysis is therefore an essential method for bridging the gaps between business needs and project requirements. The content of this course is geared to professionals seeking to obtain PMI-PBA® and IIBA® certification. We worked carefully to select specific assignments and areas of knowledge that would best prepare you for that certification.
The goal of this course is to become acquainted with business analysis methods and to be able to apply them correctly. The course prepares you to take the exam to become a business analyst certified in accordance with PMI-PBA® and IIBA® Level 2 (ECBA™ Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™).
business analysts, demand managers, department project managers, IT project managers
Introduction to the problem of business analysis
- Business analysis tasks
- Embedding in hiring and implementation processes
- Business analysis before the start of project in demand management
- Business analysis in specialist projects
- Business analysis support in implementation and rollout
Gathering requirements and stakeholder management
- Determining business problems and options
- Working out business cases
- Gathering and analyzing information from a multitude of sources
- Determining the added value of initiatives
- Supporting the preparation of project goals and benefits
- Identifying and involving stakeholders
- Applying techniques for gathering requirements
Traceability and control
We offer you this course as an inhouse training for your company. Here you can learn more about our service packages. Tell us more about your needs, so that we can tailor an offer that perfectly fits your requirements.
We offer this course also on several dates as a webinar and face-to-face training in German. You can find all upcoming dates for our open trainings in German on our Website.