Business Process Modeling with BPMN-2
About the training
The BPMN-2® of the OMG® is the leading international standard in the field of business process modeling. It includes comprehensive methods for describing business processes, from simple to complex. In particular, the standard emphasizes a pragmatic approach to business process modeling. The BPMN-2® provides the largest selection of affordable tools for business process modeling.
After this course, you‘ll know BPMN-2® methods in detail and be able to apply them in practice. You‘ll be able to analyze and model business processes and also be able to simulate implementing related measures for optimization.
business process analysts, business process designers, process owners, business consultants, IT analysts
Business Analysis Fundamentals recommended
BPMN - Fundamental principles and concepts
- BPMN – Fundamental principles, goals and standardization
- Commonalities and differences with other modeling methods such as EPK, Swimlanes, UML
- BPMN areas of application
- Basic concepts of notation
Pools and communication
- BPMN concept of pools and lanes
- Communication and message flow between pools and lanes
- Using activities to describe tasks and actions
- Using subactivities, transactions and calls
- Using gateways to control procedures
- Exclusive and inclusive gateways
- Parallel gateways
- Complex gateways
Using event processing
- BPMN event concept (start events, intermediate events and end events)
- Catching and throwing events
- Message events
- Timer events
- Exception events
Data and information objects
- Information objects
- Information flow
Business Process Execution Language
- BPEL tasks
- Business processes and web services
- BPEL tools and applications
Are you looking for more?
We offer you this course as an inhouse training for your company. Here you can learn more about our service packages. Tell us more about your needs, so that we can tailor an offer that perfectly fits your requirements.
We offer this course also on several dates as a webinar and face-to-face training in German. You can find all upcoming dates for our open trainings in German on our Website.