About the training
A consistent IT architecture minimizes the risks in developing complex embedded systems. This course describes, discusses and establishes fundamental solution concepts for designing system and software architectures. These concepts are often highly important in implementing such security-critical systems successfully and efficiently. This course also provides detailed, practical exercises in the related use of modeling languages (e.g. UML).
This course will show you the best methods for analyzing, developing, documenting and managing consistent, coherent system and software architectures for complex embedded systems.
System architects, software architects, software designers, solution designers
Training: Fundamentals of software architecture and UML recommended.
System development for embedded systems
- Fundamental structures of embedded systems
- Content of a system architecture
- Differences and relationships between functional architectures and technical system architectures
- Defining hardware-software interfaces
Software development for embedded systems
- Different approaches for modeling software architectures for embedded systems
- Selection of applicable modeling approaches
- Profiles for using UML for embedded systems
- Implementing software architectures for embedded systems
- Code generation from state models
- Code generation from data flow models
- Code generation of frameworks and interfaces
- Code generation of infrastructure code
- Code generation from graphical and textual dom. languages
- Fundamental concepts, norms and standards (IEC 61508)
- Approaches in developing safety-related systems
- Hazard analysis and risk analysis
- Defining and classifying safety requirements
- Implementation at the system, hardware and software levels
- Safety integrity level
- Safety system architectures
- Taking safety requirements into consideration in software architectures
- Using existing software components
Real time and concurrency
- Fundamental concepts of real-time systems
- Cyclic executive
- Interactions between jobs
- Real-time operating systems
- Analyzing real-time characteristics
- Reasons for distributing functions
- Time-controlled, event-driven communication in distributed embedded systems
- Deriving the distribution of functions
- Common bus systems and their characteristics
- Modeling variabilities
- Mechanisms for implementing variabilities
Are you looking for more?
We offer you this course as an inhouse training for your company. Here you can learn more about our service packages. Tell us more about your needs, so that we can tailor an offer that perfectly fits your requirements.
Right now we are not offering this course as a public training in English.
You can find all upcoming dates for our open trainings in German on our Website.